Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
Interaction through face movements
- enables cursor movement through face movement using a video stream from the webcam
- use voice commands as events , example- say "click" for a single click , say "double" for a double click.
- no need for a mouse to interact with the computer. Best use case is for amputees, who find it difficult to interact with a mouse.
- Opencv required (download here- http://opencv.org/)
- currently works on windows
- uses VOCE for C++ to process voice commands (http://voce.sourceforge.net/)