Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Version 1.1 - 2019/12/22
- updated GL4ES Documentation
- updated SDL1, SDL2 and GL4ES libs, see below for changelog.
- fixed typos and grammars in the readme
GL4ES (updated till commit done Dec 19, 2019):
- use -gstabs for AmigaOS4 debug builds
- Using real VBO now by default for glList() & glBindBuffer() (help a lot to games which use those functions, sometimes speed gain is very high).
Also added LIBGL_USEVBO environment so it can be disabled/enabled. See usage.md for more details.
- Exposed GL_ARB_map_buffer_range extension, and fixed its behavior (help Arx Libertatis, using real VBO)
- Don't try to clean resources if GLES lib is already unloaded (fixed crashes with games/apps which didn't clear/free textures on exit)
- Fixed a nasty bugs with texture handling (when going gl(Sub)TexImage2D on other than GL_TEXTURE0 (helps eDuke32)
- Some FPE Fragment shader optimization on (multi)texturing
- Force to recalculate mipmap if needed after a glCopyTexSubImage2D
- Added support for GL_NV_fog_distance extension
- Fixed an issue with two-sided lightning (fixed ManiaDrive)
- Optimized Instanced drawing (should help FEZ)
- Fixed LIBGL_RECYCLEFBO 1 option (when that environment set to 1, then if FBO is deleted, it's then not really deleted but goes on a "pool" of unused FBO.
Then if an FBO is recreated and the pool is not empty, that "unused" FBO is taken from the pool and used).
- Added internally some betters ways to hack shaders on the fly when that really need it.
- Added support for GL_R8 as internal format (helps a lot video in Desperado)
- FOG is now calculated per pixel (instead of per-vertex) shader (help Night Of The Zombies)
- Force 24/8 for LIBGL_FB=2, also always report 24/8 even if depth is 16 when stencil is 8
- Fixed an issue when using GL_UNPACK_BUFFER with glSubTexImage2D and some shrink mode (or automatic NPOT->POT conversion)
- Redone a bit a shaderconv to avoid memory overwriting
SDL1_gl4es (updated till commit done Sep 21, 2019):
- A window wasn't active by default after uniconification.
SDL2_gl4es (updated till commit done Oct 19, 2019):
- Fix mouse wrapping (help Irrlicht Engine when used with SDL2)
- Some debug output was left unnoticed, removed.
- implemented SetWindowResizable()