A code-validating plugin with inline highlighting for the Sublime Text 2 editor.
Supports the following languages:
- Python - native, moderately-complete lint
NOTE: the following languages may require you to install additional binaries and place them within your PATH (environment variable)
- Coffescript - validation via "coffee --compile"
- Java - validation via "java -Xlint" and a temporary file
- PHP - syntax checking via "php -l"
- Perl - syntax+deprecation checking via "perl -c"
- Ruby - syntax checking via "ruby -wc"
Without Git: Download the latest source and copy sublimelint_plugin.py and the sublimelint/ folder to your Sublime Text "User" packages directory.
With Git: Clone the repository in your Sublime Text Packages directory (located one folder above the "User" directory)
git clone git://github.com/lunixbochs/sublimelint.git
The "User" packages directory is located at:
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Sublime Text 2/Packages/User/
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/User/
- Linux: ~/.config/sublime-text-2/User
You can also use the Preferences menu to open Package directories.