Tags: css, js, combine, minify, concatenate, optimization, performance, speed
Requires at least: 3.1
Tested up to: 4.4
Stable tag: trunk
License: GPLv2 or later
- All CSS files combined in a single file
1.3.0 (August 28, 2016)
- Refactor the code for readability.
- Fix issue with processing files already processed by Minit.
- Add Minit JS using async.
- Add support for multiple inline CSS data.
- Refactor Minit logic. Fix double Minit with JS in the footer.
- Refactor into a class.
- Deal with plugins calling
wp_print_scripts()directly. Looking at you, Akismet.
- Use a global version number instead of deleting files for cache purge.
- Add filters
minit-exclude-jsto exclude files from Minit.
- Add action
minit-cache-purge-deletethat deletes all Minit files. Can be called from cron, for example.
- Call action
minit-cache-purgedwhen the global cache version number is bumped.
- Include is_ssl() in cache key
- Don't use
set_url_scheme()because it assumes SSL by default
set_url_scheme()instead of an
- Add SSL support
- Add a filter to allow other plugins interact with combined file content.
- Add "Clear cache" link in the plugin list.
- Store cache file path in transient so that we can verify it exists before using it.
- Make sure that cache file exists before using it.
- Set cache lifetime to 24h and use file versions as cache key.
- Mark merged items as done.
- Use cache key for script handle key instead of minit-css and minit-js.
- Add a caching layer.
- Print related inline scripts, if any.
- Add remaining scripts to the print queue.
- Almost a complete rewrite to merge the functionality of minit logic.
- Fixes CSS URL path for scripts that use relative URLs.
- Check if the WP_Scripts object exists before doing anything.
- Fix JS file dependency resolving.
- Initial public release.