Ornament - Static Site
Converts the rails Ornament framework in to a static-site friendly format, including grunt tasks for sass and JS building.
- NPM (
brew install npm)
- Compass (
gem install compass)
- Git clone this repo in to your project folder.
./generate_ornamentto pull css, js and html files in to your project.
grunt watchand start developing!
- Customise file paths in gruntfile.js
- Customise what JS components are needed in your gruntfile.js
- Remove css/styleguide.[css|scss]
grunt css - Builds your CSS via SASS and Compass.
grunt js - Concatenates your JS files and then minifies them.
grunt watch - Auto-runs the CSS and JS tasks when .scss and .js files are updated.
grunt icons - The usual ornament icon builder. See the ornament docs for more info.
- Install the LiveReload browser extension, visit your page and enable it.
- Includes (grunt-includes)
- Re-import webfonts include
- Loops, basic logic helpers (grunt-html-build?)
- Image minification (grunt-imagemin)
- Do something with the styleguide