openFrameworks addon for capturing video from Point Grey Research's Camera using FlyCapture SDK.
This addon is tested under Windows only. (note:SDK for OSX is not provided.)
features not implemented currently
- request frame size
- pixel format
How to use
- Install FlyCapture SDK windows 32bit
- copy header files inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Point Grey Research\FlyCapture2\include\ to ofxFlyCapture\libs\FlyCapture2\include
- sub-folder "C" and "FC1" are not necessary.
- copy library file C:\Program Files (x86)\Point Grey Research\FlyCapture2\lib\FlyCapture2.lib to ofxFlyCapture\libs\FlyCapture2\libvs\Win32\
- I recommend to use Project Generator. It is easy to setup include and library path
- To launch your app, C:\Program Files (x86)\Point Grey Research\FlyCapture2\bin\ should in your PATH environment variable, or FlyCapture2.dll should be in same folder of your exe file.
I don't know much about software license, but it seems better not to redistribute headers and libraries. http://www.ptgrey.com/Content/Images/uploaded/FlyCapture2Help/flycapture/07legal/softwarelicenseagreement.html
- Grasshopper3 GS3-U3-23S6M (mono, USB3)
- Blackfly BFLY-PGE-13S2M (mono, GIGE)
- FireFly MV FMVU-03MTM-CS (mono, USB2)