Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Some older (mostly before 2011) projects over the last years
- Some more documentation and more recent work at www.katrinschmid.net
- My resume (.pdf), linkedin, Write to me
- `Height / Terrain constraint`_ for Maya, C++
- Y-axis terrain constraint that uses Maya’s raytrace api for crowds in the view port.
- Last tested with Maya 2015.
- Includes test scene up in test/data and visual studio project
- Cell noise texture for Maya, python API
- TextureChecker for Kickstand openPipeline (2009) or "plain Maya", pyQT gui
- Mantra procedural (2010)
- VEX Shading procedural road
- Cell noise node, C ++
- Simple soap bubble shader, RSL