A Python Discord selfbot that stores user messages in individual .csv (comma-separated value) files.
Currently persists a timestamp, Author ID, Author name, channel ID, and message contents.
- userlog.py or serverlog.py
- A Discord account
- discord, aiofiles, arrow
- Create an alternate Discord account then join the server you plan to log
- Paste the account's email and password into either userlog.py or serverlog.py
- For serverlog.py: replace "Server_Name" on line 11 with the name of the server you are logging
- Login into your alternate Discord account
- Run userlog.py or serverlog.py on PC
- At the very top of Server_Name.txt, paste the following headers: Date, Time, UID, Name, Channel, Message
- Save Server_Name.txt as a .csv, then open in WPS Spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel, or similar software.