Version 0.8.3 (01.03.2016)
63 commits including bug fixes and enhancements:
- [change:] New plugin ID: cordova-plugin-email-composer
- [enhancement:] Published on npm
- [enhancement:] Allowed the chooser header text to be configured (#113)
- [enhancement:] Plain mailto: support
- [enhancement:] Specify email client using
- [enhancement:] More samples in Sample-App
- [bugfix:] Build issues with iOS and Android
- [bugfix:] Compatibility with newest OS and cordova platform versions
- [bugfix:] Crash on iOS when presenting view controller from background (#169)
- [bugfix:] Crash on iOS when no email account is setup
- [bugfix:] Resolved issues with attachments on all platforms
Version 0.8.2 (01.03.2015)
- Added new namespace
Note: The former
plugin.emailnamespace is now deprecated and will be removed with the next major release.
- [change:] Unified
- [change:] Renamed
app:allows to specify target mail app on Android
res:prefix for native ressource attachments
- [enhancement:] Support attachments on Windows Phone 8.1
isHTMLcan be used next
- [enhancement:] Set mime type to binary if unknown
- [bugfix:] Defaults were ignored
Version 0.8.1 (06.04.2014)
- [enhancement:] Make use Cordovas NSData+Base64 extension.
- [enhancement:] Log error message if attachment path does not exist.
- [feature:] Add support for amazon fire
- [bugfix:] Fix INSTALL_FAILED_CONFLICTING_PROVIDER error
relative://attachment path wasnt working due to a missing permission.
base64://attachment path looked up in the wrong directory.
relative://supports now any file types and not only images.
relative://URI's even for Android need a file extension.
Version 0.8.0 (02.03.2014)
- [enhancement:] New
- [feature:] New
base64://prefix to attach base64 encoded data streams.
Version 0.7.2 (01.03.2014)
- [enhancement:] Attachments are added with their real name.
Version 0.7.1 (17.12.2013)
- [bugfix:] Only the last attachment was added to the email composer on android.
Version 0.7.0 (05.12.2013)
- Release under the Apache 2.0 license.
- [change:] Removed the
callbackproperty from the
- [change:] Renamed the properties
- [bugfix:] Plugin under WP8 throws an error, if recipients were given as arrays.
opendoes not block the ui thread on iOS & Android anymore.
Version 0.6.0 (17.11.2013)
- Added WP8 support
- [deprecated:] The
callbackproperty will be removed with v0.7.0.
Version 0.4.2 (17.11.2013)
- [feature:] Added alias
Version 0.4.1 (03.11.2013)
- [bugfix]: On Android, the
isServiceAvailable()interface has returned string values instead of boolean values.
- [bugfix]: Sometimes the device said that no email app is available because of the missing mime type.
Version 0.4.0 (20.08.2013)
- Added Android support
Based on the EmailComposerWithAttachments Android plugin made by guidosabatini
Version 0.2.1 (15.08.2013)
- [bugfix]: Email was not send in HTML format, if the
isHtmlflag was set.
email.open()without a parameter throw an error.
Version 0.2.0 (13.08.2013)
- Added iOS support
Based on the EmailComposer(WithAttachments) iOS plugin made by Randy McMillan and guidosabatini