ox-minutes - Plain text backend for Org for Meeting Minutes
Author: Kaushal Modi email@example.com
The aim of this exporter to generate meeting minutes plain text that is convenient to send via email.
- Unnecessary blank lines are removed from the final exported plain text.
- Header decoration and section numbers done in the default ASCII exports is prevented.
- Also TOC and author name are not exported.
This is an ox-ascii derived backed for org exports.
This backend effectively sets the
org-export-headline-levels to 0 and,
org-export-with-toc to nil time being for the exports. That is equivalent
to manually putting the below in the org file:
#+options: H:0 num:nil author:nil toc:nil
This package has been tested to work with the latest version of org built from the master branch ( http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git ) as of Aug 10 2016.
EXAMPLE ORG FILE
#+title: My notes * Heading 1 ** Sub heading *** More nesting - List item 1 - List item 2 - List item 3 * Heading 2 ** Sub heading - List item 1 - List item 2 - List item 3 *** More nesting
__________ MY NOTES __________ * Heading 1 + Sub heading - More nesting - List item 1 - List item 2 - List item 3 * Heading 2 + Sub heading - List item 1 - List item 2 - List item 3 - More nesting
- Emacs 24 is required at minimum for lexical binding support.
- Emacs 24.4 is required as ox-ascii got added to org-mode in that Emacs release.
ox-minutes.el by el2markdown.