Aurora Online Judge
- Copy all files into a directory named "aurora" inside your Apache's Document Root.
- Open (create, if required) the file "/aurora/sys/system_config.php" and set the variables (with appropriate values) as shown below:
<?php $mysql_hostname = "127.0.0.1"; $mysql_username = "username"; $mysql_password = "password"; $mysql_database = "aurora"; $admin_teamname = "admin"; $admin_password = "password"; ?>
- Create an empty subdirectory called "temp" in the "sys" directory (with 777 permissions).
- Using a browser, open "https://hostname/aurora/?display=doc" to read further instructions on how to use this software.
- To judge sumissions, run the script "judge.py" on (preferably) a virtual machine that satisfies the server configuration specified in the FAQ.
- An upgraded version of this project can be found at: https://github.com/pushkar8723/Aurora