A minimal profile page generator for Deno Deploy that denotes you
$ # to install denote cli $ deno install --allow-read --allow-write --allow-net --no-check --force https://deno.land/x/denote/cli/denote.ts $ # to install example config $ denote init ./denote.yml $ # to see in local server $ denote serve ./denote.yml $ # to create or update the page $ denote register ./denote.yml --name your-name --token your-token $ # to remove the page $ denote unregister --name your-name --token your-token
name: The name of your page (
https://denote.deno.dev/[name]). This must be unique in Denote and matched with
token: The secret token. This is hashed and saved. This must matched with
You can call API manually with any tools like
curl. The endpoint is
POST request to register your data. You can use this to create and update.
config (the config JSON object) are required.
token that you saved are required when you update.
DELETE request to unregister your data.
token that you saved are
The config data has these keys.
- The name shown on the top of the page. When this is left blank, your page
https://denote.deno.dev/[name]) is used. This is also used in the title of html.
- The name shown on the top of the page. When this is left blank, your page path (
- The URL of the main image of the page. This is also used in 'og:image'. When this is left blank, it is just skipped.
- The URL of the favicon of the page. When this is left blank, Denote logo is used.
- The comments shown under the page name. This is also used in 'og:description'. When this is left blank, it is just skipped.
- Your twitter username. This is used in 'twitter:site'. When this is left blank, it is just skipped.
- list required
- The list of the group of the contents. List group that has unique ids are required.
- The key of the group is used as the ID of html elements. This must have 'icon' and 'items'. 'icon' is the icon of this group. 'items' is the list of the contents.
- Each item in 'items' can have 'icon', 'text', and 'link'.
denote init and
running on Demo.
Visit icongram to search available icons.
- inspired by Linktree