_____ __ __ __ __ / ___// /_ ____ _____/ /___ _ __/ /___ _____ ____/ /____ \__ \/ __ \/ __ `/ __ / __ \ | /| / / / __ `/ __ \/ __ / ___/ ___/ / / / / /_/ / /_/ / /_/ / |/ |/ / / /_/ / / / / /_/ (__ ) /____/_/ /_/\__,_/\__,_/\____/|__/|__/_/\__,_/_/ /_/\__,_/____/
Credstick (hardware wallet) required
- Ledger Nano S
- Ledger Blue
- Ledger Nano X
- Trezor One
- Trezor T
Full node required
If you have access to a full node over HTTP, Websockets or IPC, you can connect to it.
Otherwise I recommend installing and syncing the Parity Ethereum client.
Ubuntu and Debian linux instructions:
Install the provided .deb package on the releases page
Then, open a terminal and...
Open a terminal and...
$ brew tap kayagoban/shadowlands $ brew install shadowlands $ shadowlands
If that didn’t work,
- Install a modern Python3 from the official repo: Python for MacOS
- The Python MacOS installer includes a folder that has a script that fixes your SSL certificates. Run that script, and the other one that sets up your shell environment.
- Install homebrew.
Other linux distribution instructions:
- Install a modern Python3
git clone https://github.com/kayagoban/shadowlands.gitin a terminal
- Install trezor udev rules and ledger udev rules
- edit line 5 of scripts/shadowlands to point the variable
SL_DIRto where the repo was cloned to.
scripts/shadowlandsand watch pip install fail.
- figure out what the pip modules need and do that.
- goto 5
Existing Shadowlands Dapps
- CDP manager at cdp.shadowlands.eth
- Burninator at burninator.eth (the example dapp from the tutorial).
Running a dapp
There are two ways to run a dapp:
- Download the dapp and place it in your local dapps directory and choose "Run local dapp" within Shadowlands.
- Type the ens name they are registered under in the "Run network dapp" option within Shadowlands.
Write your own Dapp
API documentation is available at ReadTheDocs.
Hire me to write your dapp
If your company needs a shadowlands dapp, I can be contracted to make one for you.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the scope of your company's project.
Security Audit (v0.16a)
Christopher M. Hobbs of Ascia Technologies performed a security audit on Shadowlands; here is the report.
You can support Shadowlands directly by sending Ether and other things to shadowlands.eth