#efa 2 project This project is just a wrapper for the rowing and canoeing log book software efa to form a Debian GNU/Linux software package. It is used by efaLive.
Please note that this is a very simple Debian package only. It is not compliant with the Debian rules for packages!
##Binaries and documentation For more information about efaLive, have a look to the efaLive documentation on my homepage. There you can also find efaLive CD images for download.
- Debian GNU/Linux project
- efaLive Docker - the Docker file to create an efaLive development environment
- efaLive CD - the live CD build configuration
- efaLive - the glue code between Debian and the efa software
- efa 2 - the Debian package configuration of the efa software (this project)
- efa - the rowing and canoeing log book software
##Requirements To build the Debian package, you need to have dpkg-dev installed.
##How to build To build the debian package, there is a script for convenience: