* Defining the -a and -g option. * Catching up to 2440bis-05. * Implementing User_Attribute_Packet. * Implementing features and revocation_target. * Removing macros to avoid side-effects. * Most modifications above come from: "Stefan H. Holek" <stefan>
Jason Harris <jharris>
* The symmetric encryption algorism is displayed more user-friendly.
"Stefan H. Holek" <stefan> * No-libz hack. "Bruce Kroeze" <bkroeze> * Small fixes. "Stefan H. Holek" <stefan>
Stefan Bellon <sbellon>
Stefan H. Holek <stefan> * Enhancing Public_Key_Encrypted_Session_Key_Packet(). Stefan H. Holek <stefan> Brian M. Carlson <karlsson>
* Fixing signature_multi_precision_integer().
Stefan H. Holek <stefan> disastry * Skipping the tail of armor. Stefan H. Holek <stefan>
* Sophisticated buffering mechanism. No temporary files are created. * Creating pgpdump.1. Stefan H. Holek <stefan> kindly contributes the followings: * Fixed keyserver preferences (can be >1 octet) * Changed display of time fields to include timezone information * Added -u flag to display time fields in UTC instead of the local timezone (PGP time fields == seconds since 00:00:00, January 1, 1970, UTC) * Fixed key and signature expiration time calculations (expiration time == seconds since creation time) * Added capability to read from stdin when no file is specifed on the commandline * Implemented missing subpackets - revocation_key - reason_for_revocation - key_flags - signer_user_id (not tested) - notation_data (not tested)
* Adding some tags and algorithms. * A serious bug fix of Public_Key_Packet(). "len" was wrong. * A serious bug fix of Getc(). Defined Getc1().
* Sophisticate armor support. * Partial Body Length ARAI Shun-ichi <hermes>
* Linux's mktemp(3) requires 6 "X"s. * Replace "uncompress.c" with "uncomp.c" due to the file length limitation of MS-DOS.