KB CMS is a Go-based CMS aimed at easy setup and maintenance without sacrificing functionality.
KB CMS is in the process of being rewritten in Go. The last working version was 0.2.5, which was in PHP. The repository is in alpha and might not do much for you, just yet.
There are two main resources for getting started with KB CMS:
- The installation guide - covering how to install KB CMS, with or without the source code and ability to modify KB CMS
- User Guide - explaining how to use KB CMS and create your first site with it
- Licensed under the GPL version 2 or later (except the name and logo - give it your own touch)
- Use it for as many sites as you like and customize it all you want
- Content and design separation
- KB Jørgensen of KB IT