Our super sweet hacker management system for HackTCNJ 2017!
chronicel is a simple and minimal registration system made for HackTCNJ. It provides both hackers and organizers everything they need all in one place. HackTCNJ is a smaller, more personal hackathon, so we have no need for hacker applications, team registration, or reimbursement.
We wanted to provide our hackers the best registration experience we could.
It also has a really nice system for organizers to work with MyMLH, this is what we would really love for others to build upon!
- HackTCNJ 2017 & 2018
- Hack@WPI 2018
Let us know if you are using chronicel! Add yourself to this list with a PR!
- Realtime Registration Updates
- Automatic Waitlist Management
- MyMLH Integration
- Resume Collection
- Mailchimp Integration
- Administrative Dashboard
- Check In
- Hacker Self Service ('Day Of' Dashboard, Update Info, Drop Application, Contact, View Past Emails)
- Error Reports & Metrics
- Slack Notifications for Organizers
git clone https://github.com/kbohinski/chronicel.git && cd chronicel
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Fill in all config files!
from flask_app import db db.create_all()
- Automatic waitlist management setup: Setup your favorite cron like tool to run
🎉 🔥 🙌 💃 👌 💯