$ npm install grunt -g
Dependency: npm modules
$ npm install
Verify and Build code with:
Run Application with:
$ node app
These were taken with dmv. When you click on the camera display surface, the image is captured and sent to a Node.js server via Socket.IO where a png is created and saved in the ./saved/ directory.
- ✔ take a picture with a web cam.
- ✔ Put it on the browser screen (canvas I hope).
- Allow operator to position a square if the face-recognition goes batty.
- ✔ Click to capture
- ✔ Upload pic to server. (Auto with socket.io)
- ✔ Save captured image on server!
Built With: grunt, express, socket.io and love
Copyright (c) 2012 Rick Waldron firstname.lastname@example.org Licensed under the MIT license.