by Abeer Khakwani
This app helps users make a decision about what to eat for lunch.
A user decides they're hungry and the app returns two nearby options.
The user can choose an option and it will show a page with all of that restaurant's info (name, location, price, hours, cuisine, veggie options)
The user can also create an account in order to save their preferences & liked restaurants.
- Clone this git repository
- Set your localhost root folder to ~/epifoodus/web/
- Ensure PHP server is running.
- Start Postgres and import epifoodus.sql database into a new database epifoodus
- Do the same for the test database: epifoodus_test.sql
- Use Composer to install required dependencies in the composer.json file
- Start the web app by pointing your browser to the root (http://localhost:8000/)
CREATE DATABASE epifoodus; \c epifoodus; CREATE TABLE restaurants (id serial PRIMARY KEY, name varchar, address varchar, phone varchar, price int, vegie int, opentime int, closetime int); CREATE TABLE prices (id serial PRIMARY KEY, level int); CREATE TABLE cuisines (id serial PRIMARY KEY, type varchar); CREATE TABLE cuisines_restaurants (id serial PRIMARY KEY, cuisine_id int, restaurant_id int); CREATE TABLE users (id serial PRIMARY KEY, username varchar, password varchar,vegie int,admin int); CREATE TABLE likes (id serial PRIMARY KEY, answer int, restaurant_id int, user_id int); CREATE DATABASE epifoodus_test WITH TEMPLATE epifoodus;