I would say "none" as the script uses only fundamentals linux Newtork/WiFi Tools/Commands.
- Bash (PBC.sh is a bash script)
- wpa_suppliant (and its "interactive comand line": wpa_cli)
- Network Manager (and its "inetractive command line util": nmcli)
How to use it?
- Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/kcdtv/PBC.git
- Locate your shell in the downloaded branch
- Launch the script invoking bash with administrador privileges
sudo bash PBC.sh
What does it do?
- When you execute PBC.sh; a WPS conexion request is sent in Push Button Configuration mode using wpa-cli
- You just have to press the PBC button from your Access Point in order to connect to it
- The script automaticaly exports the datas from wpa_supplicant to create a profile for Network Manager in order to restart it and to do the final connexion with it.
For more information visit: https://www.wifi-libre.com/