Konrad Dzwinel kdzwinel
- SnappySnippet 304 Chrome extension that allows easy extraction of CSS and HTML from selected element.
- Proofreader 104 Simple text proofreader based on 'write-good' (hemingway-app-like suggestions) and 'nodehun' (spelling).
- DOMListenerExtension 58 Chrome extension that allows you to monitor, browse and filter all DOM changes.
Repositories contributed to
- brainly/style-guide 8 Brainly Front-End Style Guide
- ChromeDevTools/debugger-protocol-viewer 25 Explore the DevTools protocol, its methods, events and basic documentation
- brainly/nodejs-onesky-utils 0 Node.js utils for working with OneSky translation service.
- brainly/breakin 0 JS13k competition game
- GoogleChrome/devtools-docs 301 The legacy documentation for Chrome DevTools.
Contributions in the last year 581 total Oct 6, 2014 – Oct 6, 2015
Longest streak 12 days June 26 – July 7
Current streak 2 days October 5 – October 6
4 Issues reported
- Closed #242 why /metrics/feature contains only a subset of features?
- Closed #241 "CSS properties" on the /metrics/feature page
- Open #408 search text touches the search button
- Open #407 Deploy style-guide to npm