3D Buddha WebGL Demo
This demo is a WebGL port of Android live wallpaper 3D Buddha Live Wallpaper.
Live demo page is available here: https://keaukraine.github.io/webgl-buddha/index.html
Works in latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
- Twitter Bootstrap used under the MIT License https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/LICENSE
- Material Icons by Google used under Apache License https://design.google.com/icons/
- RequireJS, Released under the MIT license https://github.com/requirejs/requirejs/blob/master/LICENSE
- gl-matrix, a high performance matrix and vector operations by Brandon Jones and Colin MacKenzie IV
- WebGL initialization code is based on http://learningwebgl.com/ tutorials
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
The MIT License
Copyright (c) 2018 Oleksandr Popov, Dmytro Popov
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.