A simple web application for managing a sports league including scheduling and keeping track of standings.
Check out the project and build it using Maven to generate the war file.
In order to build this project you will need to install Java JDK 8+ and Maven 3.5.0+. If you want to deploy this you will need to install a Postgres database and also have a Tomcat 8+ server installed and ready to receive the webapp.
Java JDK 8 Maven 3.5+ Tomcat8+ Postgres 9.4+
You will need to configure the database connection string and mail configuration inside Tomcat's context.xml file
Running the tests
There are a few tests that can be run using
mvn clean test
Add additional notes about how to deploy this on a live system
- Spring Security - Security framework
- Maven - Dependency Management
- Hibernate - Used for handling database access
- Java - Used for handling user interface generation
We use SemVer for versioning.
- Keegan Sands - Initial work -
This project is licensed under the MIT License
- Thanks to the TAP softball league for inspiring me to write this application