You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
* Forgot to add modules.js
* Hybrid format for headers
We don't need YAML headers for Deck since we're not going to generated
single builds nor are we gonna parse them. The new header format is a
mixture of the old natdocs header styles and the MooTools yaml styles.
- Deck.Modules is now lazy-loaded for faster importing. Hooray!
- Removing options from Deck.setup--it's not essential nor was it
- Deck.setup argument name change (engineName -> engine)
- Deck.setup argument `engine` could now be passed as an object
- Ensure Deck.setup receives two required arguments.
- Move error throwing for adapter importing into Deck.setup.
Fixing misplaced defineGetter for flusspferd adaptor
Make sure that versions that don't exist will error out for the impor…
Adding support for versioned engine adapters.
Removing narwhal adapter.
New engine-adapter formats; Engine object now a namespace.
Merge branch 'release-0.8.3' into dev
Version bump to 0.8.3
Fix for node 0.2.0: resp.close -> resp.end. (Thanks Tim)
Periods in string matchers now treated as literals.
Merge branch 'release-0.8.2' into dev
Ensure that we're flushing for the right engine
Fixed error current -> matcher
Appeasing Tim by making sure all files have EOLs before EOFs.
Fix for GET requests -> HEAD
Flag -> env
Updated ringo engine definition for 0.5.0
Make flusspferd silent about anonymous functions.
Deck instances could now set env variables to be appended to all requ…
Routes now could now pass an option env key
Adding def param to request.getEnv
Keep everything in a safe place.
Engine.writeErr -> Engine.writeError; Make request.env reset per requ…
One last cleanup and I'll stop.. >_>
Deck importer cleanup.
"node" -> "flusspferd", or "Dude, check your templates".. [Thanks AshB]
Missing `original` member for Request class; make sure to append only…
… properties, not methods.