APK Icon Editor is a cross-platform APK editor designed to easily edit and replace APK resources such as icons, strings, images, application name and version, etc. Written in C++/Qt.
- Edit, replace and extract APK icons;
- Edit application name, version and resources;
- Sign and optimize APK;
- Supported image formats: PNG, ICO, GIF, JPG, BMP;
- Size presets for devices: Android, BlackBerry, Amazon Kindle Fire;
- Cloud storage upload: Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive;
- Multilingual interface.
- JRE 64-bit 1.8 (or later).
- JDK 64-bit 1.8 (or later) is recommended because JRE for macOS doesn't add Java to the PATH environment variable automatically.
In case you want to use Java 1.7:
- JRE 64-bit 1.7 to sign APK files using PEM/PK8.
- JDK 64-bit 1.7 to sign APK files using PEM/PK8 or KeyStore.
- You may not use APK Icon Editor for any illegal purposes;
- The repacked APKs should not violate the original licenses.