Gary, a word game
Gary is an alliterative word game for 2 or more players.
- Go to keiranking.com/gary.
- Start playing.
- Each round, players write answers that fit the categories, starting with the key letter, within the allotted time.
- Each unique answer is worth 1 point. Alliterative answers are worth 1 point per word (eg. Daffy Duck, 2 pts).
- Answers can only be used in one category per round. Player with the most points after all rounds are completed wins.
To localize Gary for another country:
- Add a country as a new key in the
LOCAL_CATEGORIESdictionary, with an empty array as the value.
- Add local categories as strings in the array.
'France': [ "French breads", "French politicians", "Nice things", "Wineries" ],
- Select your new country from the localization menu.
Have a cool feature or more great categories? Submit an issue.
Licensed under the Apache License, v2.0 (the 'License').
Unless required by law or agreed in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an 'as is' basis, without warranties or conditions, express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations.
© Keiran King