Keith Cirkel keithamusDeveloper Program Member
- Joined on
- jwerty 980 ⌨ Awesome handling of keyboard events
- npm-scripts-example 297 An example of how to use NPM scripts over Grunt/Gulp & Friends. http://blog.keithcirkel.co.uk/how-to-use-npm-as-a-build-tool
- parallelshell 61 Run multiple shell commands in parallel
- hashmark 56 Take contents of a file (or stdin), and output as new file with a hash in the name
Repositories contributed to
- chaijs/chai 1,807 BDD / TDD assertion framework for node.js and the browser that can be paired with any testing framework.
- kay-framework/kayclass 0 A Class implementation inspired by ES6 classes
- kay-framework/rfcs 0 RFCs to determine new features for the framework
- chaijs/chai-http 49 HTTP Response assertions for the Chai Assertion Library.
- chaijs/chai-docs 10 The chaijs.com website source code. Contributions welcome.
Contributions in the last year 484 total May 26, 2014 – May 26, 2015
Longest streak 7 days February 27 – March 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 2 commits to keithamus/parallelshell May 20 – May 22
- Pushed 3 commits to chaijs/chai-docs May 21 – May 22
- Pushed 3 commits to keithamus/eslint-config-strict May 22
- Pushed 1 commit to jashkenas/docco May 20