Keith Cirkel keithamusDeveloper Program Member
- Joined on
- jwerty 989 ⌨ Awesome handling of keyboard events
- npm-scripts-example 336 An example of how to use NPM scripts over Grunt/Gulp & Friends. http://blog.keithcirkel.co.uk/how-to-use-npm-as-a-build-tool
- parallelshell 83 Run multiple shell commands in parallel
- hashmark 64 Take contents of a file (or stdin), and output as new file with a hash in the name
Repositories contributed to
- chaijs/chai 1,903 BDD / TDD assertion framework for node.js and the browser that can be paired with any testing framework.
- kay-framework/kayclass 0 A Class implementation inspired by ES6 classes
- kay-framework/rfcs 0 RFCs to determine new features for the framework
- chaijs/chai-docs 10 The chaijs.com website source code. Contributions welcome.
- chaijs/chai-http 50 HTTP Response assertions for the Chai Assertion Library.
Contributions in the last year 508 total Jul 4, 2014 – Jul 4, 2015
Longest streak 7 days February 27 – March 5
Current streak 0 days Last contributed