Extends the status bar in fman to show additional information.
Turn the plugin on or off by using the keyboard shortcut, default is F3.
Adds extra information to the status bar.
- Show number of directories and files/size in current directory for both panes
- Show "Toggle hidden files" status
- Show directories and files/size when selecting files
|Status Bar without selection||Status Bar with selection|
v0.1.2 - 15.08.2017:
- Shorter size indicators with lower-case for (kilo)bytes:
b, k, M, G, T. Kibibyte (
2^10) format is preserved
- Change status icon of hidden files toggle to
◻white (hidden files shown) and ◼black (hidden files hidden) Unicode square symbols
- Align all indicator position to keep it the same regardless of the length of the indicator (file/folder count is consistent up to
- Remove empty folder/file numbers indicators (including labels)
- Add thousands separator (
,) to file/folder numbers (e.g.
- Change status of selected items to be consistent with the regular view for faster read
v0.1.1 - 06.04.2017:
- Show binary prefix instead of decimal for file size
v0.1.0 - 01.03.2017:
- Shows output only for the currently active pane due to layout/resize issues
- Don't display "Files: n" and "Size: n xB" if there are 0 files in current directory
- Hidden status is visualized by checkmark or cross
- Align text to the left and right for the respective panes
- Reduce text to make the status bar smaller thus allowing resizing window smaller
- Shows selected directores and files/filesize when selecting files
- Restructured code for readability
- StatusBar shows immediately when toggled
- Cleaned code
- Should work in all 3 supported OS (tested on Windows and Linux only)