What is this?
- CenterCLR.ExtractDrivers is a tool of extract driver packages from installed windows 8.1 environment.
- Simple command line tool.
- Automatically parse windows driver information files (*.inf), calculate require additional driver files.
- Copy out from installed files to local folders.
- Auto generate dism.exe sample script (You can use WIMBoot-able operation).
Example: Windows 8.1 with WIMBoot installation in small resource system.
- Extract driver, and apply plain windows 8.1 japanese system (Teclast X89win), Office 2013 (WXPOO), Visual Studio 2013 Update4, JetBrains Resharper 9 Ultimate, IN eMMC 32GB STORAGE, CURRENT FREE SPACE IS 10GB over!! https://github.com/kekyo/CenterCLR.ExtractDrivers/tree/master/WimConstcutionSample
How to use
- Prerequisities: Windows 8.1 complete running system.
- Can handle Hyper-V imaged guest OS (In Vhdx format).
- Vhdx'ed image mount working machine.
- Run cmd.exe in administrative.
- Run CenterCLR.ExtractDrivers.exe
Done extract drivers!
Drivers stored to "DriverStore" sub folders.
Extract from "D:\Images\x89win_windows\Windows", this folder must contains "installed Windows" folder.
Mounted from Vhdx.
Mounted from dism.
Referenced from real system via network.
CenterCLR.ExtractDrivers - Extract driver files from installed windows. Copyright (c) Kouji Matsui, All rights reserved. usage: CenterCLR.ExtractDrivers.exe <pickup windows folder path> [<inf search pattern> [<output folder path>]] ex: CenterCLR.ExtractDrivers.exe C:\Windows oem*.inf DriverStore