What is this?
- A reason for aborted working :)
- You see tasty sushi in the editor infinity... so just abort your work and go to eat sushi friends together!
How to use
- Currently supported for Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017.
- Install Visual Studio extension from gallery.
- All done!
- More funny gimmicks...
Funny "Touch Bar" trivias and why born "SusuiRotator?"
1. Apple open new MacBook Pro (2016) and include "Touch Bar" device.
- "The Touch Bar is serious business. Apple’s interface guidelines warn against all kinds of fun things that developers probably started thinking about when the new MacBook Pros leaked earlier this week. No doubt some apps will find a way to be creative even under the stern eye of Apple’s party police, but it’s clearly discouraged."
- Most developers cannot stop...
- Touch Bar eliminate hardware ESC key. vim editor using ESC key for most important, stunning down vim users...
- By @mzp
- Average sushi-bar in Japan, sushi derives came to us by "Belt conveyored (rotation)." This toy application simulate looks like sushi-bar.
- Beginning revenge from vim user.
- If can vim that, emacs too...
8. Just now SusuiRotator released, sushi flows in Visual Studio!!
- If can vim and emacs that, Visual Studio too...
- Source code copyright (c) 2016 Kouji Matsui
- Under Apache v2 http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- Thanks image files imported from Emojipedia.org/sushi/
- Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- Google and Android are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc in the United States and/or other countries.
- Emoji One images provided free by Emoji One.
- 1.2.0: Sneaking sushi edition.
- Automatically hide sushi bar when editors are inuse.
- Show sushi bar only text and source code editing view panes.
- Support older version VS's (2012, 2013, 2015, 2017)
- Initial sushi release :)