VBCorLib is a Visual Basic 6 implementation of many classes found in the .NET framework. The classes within VBCorLib can be used nearly identically as the .NET counterpart. This allows for easy data sharing between a .NET application and VB6.
- Provides several collection types: ArrayList, Stack, Queue and Hashtable.
- Provides several encryption algorithms: Rijndael, RSA, TripleDES, DES.
- Provides many hashing algorithms: SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA516, RIPMED160, MD5.
- Sign and verify data using HMAC.
- Provides easy access to many encodings for text and file handling: UTF8, UTF7, UTF16, and Windows supported encodings.
- Easy String, Array and Date manipulation with a variety of functions.
- Manipulate files with a variety of file handling classes.
- Handles files larger than 2 gigs.
- Provides a BigInteger to perform large calculations.
- Provides easy access to a console window.
- And much more...
The currently available documentation is for version 2.3 and is online at http://www.kellyethridge.com/vbcorlib/doc/VBCorLib.html
There is a blog that I attempt to update on occation at http://vbcorlib.blogspot.com/