Roman Numeral Quiz
The app quizzes students on converting Arabic numerals to Roman numerals and tracks their progress.
- Numbers are randomly generated for the students to convert to Roman numerals.
- Students can generate unlimited random numbers to convert to Roman numerals by pressing the "New number" button.
- AngularJS routing with UI-Router links to templates that allow the student to see their user history and the teacher to see suggestions for using the app in the classroom.
- The "User History" template shows the user's total number of correct answers and their history of correct and incorrect answers. The data only exists as long as the user does not hit refresh.
- The "Teachers" template provides a list of suggestions for how to use the app inside and outside the classroom.
- Built in the AngularJS framework using controllers, services, templates, and routes.