Please sign in to comment.
Fix application launch shortcuts.
Improved quick launch bookmarks to support category-based shortcuts instead of hardcoding package and class names for all apps. Added a set of Intent categories for typical applications on the platform. Added support for some of the HID application launch usages to reduce reliance on quick launch for special purpose keys. Some keyboard vendors have hardcoded launch keys that synthesize "Search + X" type key combos. The goal is to encourage them to stop doing this by implementing more of HID. Bug: 5674723 Change-Id: I79f1147c65a208efc3f67228c9f0fa5cd050c593
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 222 additions and 60 deletions.
- +14 −1 api/current.txt
- +68 −0 core/java/android/content/Intent.java
- +3 −2 core/java/android/provider/MediaStore.java
- +20 −2 core/java/android/view/KeyEvent.java
- +4 −0 core/res/res/values/attrs.xml
- +5 −4 data/keyboards/Generic.kl
- +4 −0 include/ui/KeycodeLabels.h
- +4 −0 native/include/android/keycodes.h
- +13 −12 packages/SettingsProvider/res/xml/bookmarks.xml
- +45 −38 packages/SettingsProvider/src/com/android/providers/settings/DatabaseHelper.java
- +42 −1 policy/src/com/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindowManager.java
Oops, something went wrong.