Please sign in to comment.
Fix issue #5755172: Soft menu key disappears when menu is open
We need to work more like before in determining whether the menu key is needed -- in some cases look back in the window list to determine this if we don't know the value from the current window. This requires adding a new private flag indicating whether the compat menu state is known for a window, which is set by PhoneWindow as part of its existing process of computing the flag for its own windows. Now we can have a new API on WindowState to determine the value of this flag for a window, which if needed walks back in the window list to find a window the value is known for (or stops at what the policy has determined is the top full-screen window, so we stop like we used to at things like the lock screen or the bottom of an application). Change-Id: I829de6d629b5af8bcb422cb85249ee4041c7205e
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 52 additions and 2 deletions.
- +3 −0 core/java/android/view/Window.java
- +10 −0 core/java/android/view/WindowManager.java
- +8 −0 core/java/android/view/WindowManagerPolicy.java
- +1 −0 policy/src/com/android/internal/policy/impl/KeyguardViewManager.java
- +2 −0 policy/src/com/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindow.java
- +1 −2 policy/src/com/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindowManager.java
- +27 −0 services/java/com/android/server/wm/WindowState.java