Add better AMP support and customization options.
- Add a
amp.hbstemplate to allow easier customizations to the AMP layout.
- Modify AMP layout to better match the Caffeine theme.
- Update README with AMP instructions.
- Include better iframe support for rendering in either AMP or desktop/mobile.
- Unification of font families.
- Minor typo fixes.
Merge changes from andrewlock to fix the browser compatibility page and fix all active issues.
- Add the ability to remove the splash screen through a simple config. #9
- Center align images on blog posts
Merge branch 'andrewlock-optimise_font_loading_direct_embed', which contains the changes by pull request #6 and ensure package dependencies reference the latest stable versions.
- Remove FOUT completely on unstyled page loads by storing pre-loaded flag (safely) in sessionStorage
- Added font-faces for google fonts and removed links to external google font api
- Update standard font variables with fallback values and additional fallbacks
- Added fontfaceobserver package
- Lock versions of packages to the latest stable version
Theme enhancements to enable easier customization and remove references to "Caffeine Coding".
- Implement easy customization of the "subscribe" button settings.
- Implement configurable grid column layout for the home page.
- Remove hard-coded references to "Caffeine Coding" where it is not useful.
- Fix bug where the meta description tag was not being rendered properly for SEO purposes.
- Update README.md with better instructions.
Note: This upgrade has a major change to how the subscribe feature and mailchimp are set up, so make sure to look at the latest documentation!
Fix two issues found by @andrewlock - posts page broken in private Safari and SASS build error.