Dropifier is a tiny macOS app for teams: it opens your Dropbox links directly in Finder.
How to use
Simply drag and drop any file or folder from your Dropbox directory to the Dropifier icon in the top right corner.
Dropfier will create the link, and copy it to your clipboard automatically. Simply paste (⌘+V) the link to your co-worker.
Clicking on a Dropifier link will now open the given file or folder directly in Finder!
- Animated menubar icon
- Autodetect Dropbox location
- Locate file in Dropbox share URL
- Clone repo to your local machine
$ git clone https://github.com/kemuri/Dropifier.git
- Install dependencies
$ npm install
- Setup your Apple Developer Keys for codesign
- Setup a .env file for your Developer credentials
- Setup your GitHub access token as an ENV variable
$ export GH_TOKEN=mygithub token
$ npm distto sign and notarize the app
1.0.3 - Reverse Drop
Now you can a drop a Dropbox url, and the app will try to find the given file in your Dropbox folder. Currently only works for files, not for folders.
1.0 - Barely usable
Working application with the barebones functionality.