Kendo UI Plugins
Kendo UI Labs projects are experimental and largely built and supported by the community. As such Telerik does not provide official support for any of the Kendo UI Labs projects via Telerik support agreements. We do encourage you to open an issue or visit Stack Overflow.
About Kendo Plugins
Kendo Plugins is a library of third party widgets and controls written for Kendo UI by the community.
Compatibility and Requirements
Kendo Plugins in the Web, Mobile, DataViz and Framework folders depend on the following libraries:
Additionally, some plugins have other required resources and will be documented in the README.md file for each Plugin.
- maps: Requires the Google Maps API library V3
Kendo Plugins for previous versions of Kendo UI and jQuery can be found in the Archive folder. Troubleshooting will be provided for the current Kendo Plugins.
Source Code and Downloads
The Kendo Plugins repository is divided into the following folders:
- ASPNETMVC - ASP.NET MVC Helpers for the Kendo Plugins (Currently Under Development).
- Archive - Kendo Plugins for previous versions of Kendo UI.
- Web - Kendo Plugins based on Kendo UI Web for the current version of Kendo UI.
- Mobile - Kendo Plugins based on Kendo UI Mobile for the current version of Kendo UI.
- DataViz - Kendo Plugins based on Kendo UI DataViz for the current version of Kendo UI.
- Framework - Kendo Plugins based on the Kendo UI Framework for the current version of Kendo UI.
- Pages - Content for the GitHub Pages site.
GitHub Pages have been published for this project and can be found at: http://kendo-labs.github.io/kendo-plugins/
How to Contribute
If you would like to contribute a kendo plugin, or add features/fixes to an exsiting one, please read the guidelines for pull requests and contributions. Following these guidelines will help make your contributions easier to bring in to the next release.
As a part of Kendo UI Labs, Kendo Plugins are intended to be a community-run project, and not an official part of any Kendo UI SKU (Web, DataViz, Mobile or Complete). As such, this project is not a supported part of Kendo UI, and is not covered under the support agreements for Kendo UI license holders. Please do not create support requests for this project, as these will be immediately closed and you'll be directed to post your question on a community forum.
For change logs and release notes, see the changelog file.
- The development of ASP.NET MVC Helpers for the Kendo Plugins has started.
- GitHub Pages have been created.
- The repository will be restructured the week of 01-APR.
- The Kendo UI Extended API repository will be moved to the Kendo Plugins repository the week of 01-APR.
- Kendo UI Plugins repo will be using GitHub Pages to provide documentation for the plugins. Look for it in April.
This project has been released under the Apache License, version 2.0, the text of which is included below. This license applies ONLY to the project-specific source of each repository and does not extend to Kendo UI itself, or any other 3rd party libraries used in a repository. For licensing information about Kendo UI, see the License Agreements page at KendoUI.com.
Copyright © 2013 Telerik
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.