Ken Guest kenguest
- Services_Openstreetmap 78 OpenStreetMap is a global project with an aim of collaboratively collecting map data. This package aims to make communicating with the OSM API intuitive.
- My-.vim-files 2 A collection of what I have in my .vim directory. People are welcome to do as they will with what's here, but please respect notices/licenses of third party plugins etc.
- php-the-right-way 1 An easy-to-read, quick reference for PHP best practices, accepted coding standards, and links to authoritative tutorials around the Web
- iniscan 1 A php.ini scanner for best security practices
- autoComplete.js 0 A jQuery Mobile autocomplete plugin
Repositories contributed to
- pear/Date_Holidays 5
- phingofficial/phing 550 PHing Is Not GNU make; it's a PHP project build system or build tool based on Apache Ant. Please refer to the Phing site for the roadmap and issue tracking.
- pear/PEAR_Size 0 A commandline tool modeled on the Unix 'df' that lists how much filespace each installed package consumes. A subset of packages can be specified as can channels.
- pear/Net_FTP 2
- pear/pear-core 43 This is the definitive source of PEAR's core files.
Contributions in the last year 78 total Aug 1, 2014 – Aug 1, 2015
Longest streak 3 days April 8 – April 10
Current streak 2 days July 31 – August 1