module base micro webgl framework.
tubugl are composed of 4 parts.
- main module(webgl/webgl2 rendering modules and utlity functions)
- sub module (handy modules for projects and prottypes made from main modules)
- cook receipes (examples made from main module and sub modules)
- kyoshistu (教室 basic notes and researches for computer graphics using tubugl mainmodules/submodes)
- datsu-sha-ri (脱捨離 all necessessary modules into one with minimum functionarity)
main parts for webgl rendering with tubugl.
Core rendering module. there are class which used for program, buffer, framebuffer, and etc.
utility function module for tubugl
math function module for tubugl
handy modules which was developed with tubugl main modules. it's easy and convenient to develop webgl with sub modules.
module for webgl constant value collection
examples and codes which were developed with tubugl main mobules or sub modules.
basic note and small research on graphic rendering topics such as texture, lighting, performance, etc.
- Update all rollup config