- This plugin allows the insertion of text content encrypted in the kanboard database, with the use of random keys.
- To store keys, it is recommended to use a password manager such as KeePassX or similar.
- Valentino Pesce
- License MIT
Kanboard >= v1.0.48 Kanboard installed at a web server. You can find the download at kanboard.org
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
⭐️ If you like it, do not forget to give a star on GitHub!
👷 Any contribution will be highly appreciated
Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/kenlog/EncryptedContent.git
🐛 Reporting Issues
Please create an issue for any bugs you've found.
This plugin was created using the php-encryption library. More information