A Prototype Debugging Tool for MIT Scheme
This repo contains:
- Toski: The desktop IDE app project
- Extras: containing supplemental files & images (no code)
Very simply, there are only two: the OS, and the language (dependencies considered harmful)
- MacOS, running 10.10 or higher (OS X Yosemite or higher)
- and because it's a Cocoa Mac App, XCode is required to build the app (but not to run it)
- MIT-Scheme already installed. Follow installation instructions here: [MIT-Scheme from GNU][install]. The location of your installation shouldn't matter.
How To Run
Assuming you are on Mac running a modern version of MacOS (10.10 or higher), and you have mit-scheme installed: simply launch the app as you would any other GUI.
You can download the fully built, GUI app here: Schemer.app