- Joined on
Jan 20, 2011
- python-jsonpath-rw 132 A robust and significantly extended implementation of JSONPath for Python, with a clear AST for metaprogramming.
- python-rightarrow 47 A language for describing Python programs with concise higher-order annotations like "(a -> a) -> [a] -> [a]" but don't you dare call them "types" :-)
- python-typelanguage 12 A type language for Python built for communication (it also enforces them dynamically or statically, and infers them)
- go-yid 9 Yacc Is Dead! Implemented in Go.
655 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 6 commits to apache/incubator-beam Jun 30 – Jul 1
6 Pull Requests
- Closed #581 [BEAM-362] Move aggregator scraping util code to runners/core-java
- Closed #580 [BEAM-362] Move TestCountingSource to runners/core-java
- Closed #578 [BEAM-362] Move aggregator scraping util code to runners/core-java
- Open #576 Make examples only have optional runtime deps on runners
- Merged #573 [BEAM-145] Fix timestamps in GroupAlsoByWindowsProperties
- Open #572 Update surefire plugin to 2.19.1