- Joined on
Jan 20, 2011
- python-jsonpath-rw 140 A robust and significantly extended implementation of JSONPath for Python, with a clear AST for metaprogramming.
- python-rightarrow 48 A language for describing Python programs with concise higher-order annotations like "(a -> a) -> [a] -> [a]" but don't you dare call them "types" :-)
- python-typelanguage 11 A type language for Python built for communication (it also enforces them dynamically or statically, and infers them)
- go-yid 9 Yacc Is Dead! Implemented in Go.
705 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 3 commits to GoogleCloudPlatform/DataflowJavaSDK Aug 22 – Aug 23
- Pushed 1 commit to apache/incubator-beam Aug 22