- Joined on
Jan 20, 2011
- python-jsonpath-rw 137 A robust and significantly extended implementation of JSONPath for Python, with a clear AST for metaprogramming.
- python-rightarrow 48 A language for describing Python programs with concise higher-order annotations like "(a -> a) -> [a] -> [a]" but don't you dare call them "types" :-)
- python-typelanguage 11 A type language for Python built for communication (it also enforces them dynamically or statically, and infers them)
- go-yid 9 Yacc Is Dead! Implemented in Go.
662 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 8 commits to apache/incubator-beam Jul 19 – Jul 21
7 Pull Requests
- Closed #714 [BEAM-79] Add Gearpump runner to runners parent pom.xml
- Open #711 [BEAM-479] Name local Spark RunnableOnService profile more precisely
- Open #710 [BEAM-479] Move local Flink integration tests to a profile
- Closed #709 [BEAM-479] Execute RunnableOnService tests only when runner options provided
- Open #699 [BEAM-362] Move aggregator scraping API onto Pipeline, make the support code private
- Open #697 [BEAM-362] [BEAM-25] Implement GroupAlsoByWindows by directly providing StateInternals
- Merged #688 [BEAM-471][BEAM-472] Fixes to RAT configuration