- Joined on
Jan 20, 2011
- python-jsonpath-rw 127 A robust and significantly extended implementation of JSONPath for Python, with a clear AST for metaprogramming.
- python-rightarrow 47 A language for describing Python programs with concise higher-order annotations like "(a -> a) -> [a] -> [a]" but don't you dare call them "types" :-)
- python-typelanguage 12 A type language for Python built for communication (it also enforces them dynamically or statically, and infers them)
- go-yid 9 Yacc Is Dead! Implemented in Go.
Repositories contributed to
- apache/incubator-beam 209 Mirror of Apache Beam (Incubating)
- GoogleCloudPlatform/DataflowJavaSDK 632 Google Cloud Dataflow provides a simple, powerful model for building both batch and streaming parallel data processing pipelines.
- GoogleCloudPlatform/DataflowJavaSDK-examples 33 Google Cloud Dataflow provides a simple, powerful model for building both batch and streaming parallel data processing pipelines. This repository hosts a few example pipelines to get you started wi…
- apache/incubator-beam-site 2 Mirror of Apache Beam site (Incubating)
594 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 3 commits to apache/incubator-beam May 25 – May 26
- Pushed 2 commits to GoogleCloudPlatform/DataflowJavaSDK May 25