This project is an open-source web application for organizing programming competitions
Contestants are able upload source code solutions to problems specified for the competition, which can then be viewed by human judges.
- User interface
- Separate interfaces for contestants, judges and administrators.
- Programming language agnostic
- Contestans can use any programming language they're allowed to use.
- Competitions in parallel
- Run multiple competitions in parallel.
- Runs both on Linux and Windows.
- Built with rock-solid open-source software.
- Low on software and hardware requirements.
- Open Source
- Fully open-source licensed.
- Full support for a multilingual interface. English and Spanish supported out of the box.
The project idea originated from a practical issue, as of the necessity organizing a national programming competition in Paraguay at high-school level on October 8, 2011.
If you have any suggestions, bug reports or annoyances please report them to the issue tracker at http://github.com/kennym/nejupy/issues
Development happens at GitHub: http://github.com/kennym/nejupy
You are highly encouraged to participate in the development. If you don't like Github (for some reason) you're welcome to send regular patches.