Gradle liquibase plugin
It provides the following feature set:
- Standard project structure (src/main/groovy for change logs and resources for csv data etc..).
- A complete packaging solution that includes a bundled standalone liquibase plugin ready to be deployed.
- Full access to most of liquibase CLI client functionality, gradle tasks print full description including expected parameter lists.
- Hosts black list, limiting the plugin from working against certain hosts (defined in build time).
- Easy configuration of multiple destination databases and the ability to define default values for tasks.
For more info and usage please follow the wiki.
This code is released under the Apache Public License 2.0.