This is an implementation for TensorFlow of the PoseNet architecture
As described in the ICCV 2015 paper PoseNet: A Convolutional Network for Real-Time 6-DOF Camera Relocalization Alex Kendall, Matthew Grimes and Roberto Cipolla [http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/projects/relocalisation/]
Download the Cambridge Landmarks King's College dataset from here.
Download the starting and trained weights from here.
The PoseNet model is defined in the posenet.py file
The starting and trained weights (posenet.npy and PoseNet.ckpt respectively) for training were obtained by converting caffemodel weights from here and then training.
- Extract the King's College dataset to wherever you prefer
- Extract the starting and trained weights to wherever you prefer
- Update the paths on line 13 (train.py) as well as lines 15 and 17 (test.py)
- If you want to retrain, simply run train.py (note this will take a long time)
- If you just want to test, simply run test.py