Userscripts to add functionality to GitHub.
Make sure you have user scripts enabled in your browser (these instructions refer to the latest versions of the browser):
Get information or install:
- Learn more about the userscript by clicking on the named link. You will be taken to the specific wiki page.
- Install a script directly from GitHub by clicking on the "install" link in the table below.
- Install a script from GreasyFork (GF) from the userscript site page
- Or, install the scripts from OpenUserJS (OU).
* The column indicates that the userscript has been included in the Octopatcher browser extension/addon.
Userscripts are set up to automatically update. You can check for updates from within the Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey menu, or click on the install link again to get the update.
Each individual userscript's change log is contained on its individual wiki page.
Please report any userscript issues within this repository's issue section. Greasyfork messages are also received, but not as easily tracked. Thanks!
If you would like to contribute to this repository, please...
- Make changes (please read the contribution guidelines and abide by them)
- Create a pull request!
Thanks to all that have contributed so far!
Other userscripts not hosted here:
- GitHub Dark Script
- GitHub Custom Emojis
- GitHub Make Tooltips
- Bitbucket userscripts
- GitLab userscript
- Miscellaneous userscripts