Spinnaker Terraform, now with more Googles!
- Now requires Terraform 0.8.2 or above
Several things to Note:
- Store your terraform state file and it's backup in a secure place. It's not a good idea to push it to a public repository.
- The script is designed to be run on the same host as where you would be creating the SSH tunnel and browsing Spinnaker from. You CAN run the install from pretty much anywhere with the pre-requisites and access to the cloud provider however the tunneling instructions the script outputs will have to be modified based on where you would like to access the services from.
- These scripts were tested running on OS X and Ubuntu 14.04 desktop.
What does this do?
This is a set of terraform files and scripts designed to create a cloud environment from scratch with an example Jenkins job and Spinnaker application and pipeline.
- Remove unnecessary packages and services from the Bastion host.