- Easy convert xlsx(table) to csv file, Let you focus on data, instead of file formats.
Test under windows system, system's default charset is GBK(china), so if your system is not default GBK, you need to modify the code a little.
- Easy to export excel 2013's xlsx file to csv:
- columns saperated by comma and quotes
- support utf8 encoded chars in csv. while python's official "csv" module only support ASCII encoding.
- easy to use (GUI and simple)
How to Use
You can just click dist_pyinstaller/mainc.exe to run a gui application.
How to build
for developers, this project requires the following modouls: 1. software dependences:
- the python version >2.7,
for pyexcel_xlsx and unicodecsv and pyinstaller, You can install it via pip:
> pip install unicodecsv pyexcel_xlsx pyinstaller > cd xlsx2csv_gui > .\build_exe_with_pyinstaller.bat or double click build_exe_with_pyinstaller.bat to build exe
New BSD License