Bing wallpaper of the day application for Gnome desktop
Little utility to browse/download/setting bing's wallpaper of the day to Gnome desktop by @keshavbhatt of ktechpit.com and others
Nightly and stable Build on any snapd enabled Linux Distribution can be installed using:
snap install bing-wall
AUR for Arch based distributions
- Allows list bing wallpaper of the day for 10 Countries (All supported by bing API).
- Simple to use neat interface.
- Allow Downloading of wallpapers and saving them to a browsable location.
- Downloaded wallpapers are accessible from with the application.
- Set wallpaper of the day as you LogIn to your system.
- Option to show Info Watermark on wallpaper.
- Dark Theme.
Command Line Mode:
Set wallpaper of the day without opening the GUI with single command.
Consider Donating if you want this music player grow further
** utilises power of the following tools and technologies :**
- Qt GUI Framework 5.5.1
- Gnome Desktop 'gsettings'
- peapix.com API
- snapcraft.io/build for continuous build and delivery through snapcraft.io/store for all major Linux distributions supporting snapd
Build instructions With all build requirements in place go to project root and execute:
qmake (or qmake-qt5, depending on your distro) make
Execute, from build directory run :
ScreenShots: (could be old)