DSEG Font Family
DSEG is a free font which imitate LCD Display (7SEG, 14SEG, Weather icons etc.). DSEG have special features:
- Includes the roman-alphabet and symbol glyphs.
- Many types(over 50) are available.
- Licensed under SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1. You can use DSEG for non-commercial and commercial purposes.
For more information, visit DSEG support page.
How to Install
Download release binary
Attention:Beta version may have compatibility issues with previous versions.
Build from source(*.sfd)
Install in Ubuntu(18.04 or later)
$ sudo apt-get install fonts-dseg
Install from npm
$ npm i dseg
- Changed source file structure.
- Added and Changed some glyphs. Thanks to [graphemecluster]
- Added "DEGREE SIGN"(U+00B0).
- Added "LOW LINE"(U+005F) on DSEG7.
- Fixed an issue where the period(U+002E) width had negative value.
- Added WOFF2 file format.
- Added extended metadata block to *.woff and *.woff2.
- Assigned all-segment-off status to exclamation mark(U+0021).
- First released in Github.
- Added weather icons "DSEGWeather".
- The license has been changed to the SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1.
v0.1x-0.30(2014-09-07 to 2017-01-07)
- Older version(not recommended).
- The license is original, not OFL1.1. When use this, read the attached document please.
- Download v0.30
- Any font files(*.ttf, *.woff, *.sfd) are licensed under the SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1